Saturday 10 December 2016

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

Nu i juletider är det självklart att vi vill inspirera med Reprints julpapper och julstämplar så här kommer ett julkort från mig:

Since it´s Christmas season we wanna inspire you with using the Christmas papers and stamps from Reprint.  So here´s a Christmas card from me:

Framsidan:/Front:

Jag stansade ut ett stjärnhål i min kortbas och chalkade kanterna. Därefter monterade jag det mönstrade pappret bakom så att det kikade fram. 

I made a star shaped hole in my card using a die cut and used chalk around the edges. Then I mounted the patterned paper on the inside of the card making it peeking out through the star.

Insidan:/Inside:

Insidan klädde jag med baksidan på det mönstrade pappret. Jag stämplade den fina jultexten på vit cardstock som jag sedan stansade ut med en metalldie.

I covered the inside of the card with the back of the patterned paper. I stamped the wonderful Christmas quote on white cardstock which I cut out with another metallic die.

Här är en lista på det material som jag har använt från Reprint:
Here´s a list of the things I used from Reprint:

Tack för att du tittade in!
Thanks for stopping bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment